Fullhurst Community College aims to produce confident, responsible, well-educated students who can fulfil positive roles in society. We believe that learning takes place in an orderly, purposeful environment.
- Students are expected to act in a sensible, courteous and responsible manner at all times, respecting other people, their property and contributing to a happy, learning environment.
- Students’ language should never be offensive and students should show respect for others by their behaviour.
- Students should present themselves as good representatives of the college at all times.
Rewarding positive behaviour
At Fullhurst we are very proud of the excellent attendance, punctuality, attitudes to learning and achievement of our students. Positive behaviour is consistently acknowledged and celebrated, raising self-esteem and confidence amongst students.
- Positive behaviour is recognised and rewarded in every lesson.
- Positive behaviour is communicated to parents and carers through phone calls, text messages and postcards.
- The VIVO reward scheme (similar to club-card or nectar points) operates by staff awarding points to students. Points can them be redeemed for a variety of products from the online catalogue.
- Rewards trips are run during the course of the academic year.
At Fullhurst, our aim is to ensure students learn successfully in a safe environment. If this is affected then staff follow this protocol:
Further detail can be found in the Fullhurst Behaviour Management Policy. Should you have any queries or concerns regarding behaviour, please speak to the relevant Head of Year.