It is our policy that all students wear the college uniform when attending college, representing the college, or when participating in a college organised event outside normal college hours.
Wearing uniform fosters a sense of community and belonging, promotes a sense of pride in the college and makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
Fullhurst Community College uniform is:
Black tailored trousers or knee length skirt (not jeans, leggings or fashion items).
White shirt or blouse with collar - must button to the neck.
Black blazer with college badge*.
Black V-neck sweater (to be worn under the blazer when it is cold).
Black footwear (no trainers, canvas shoes, high heels or fashion items).
Plain headscarves or caps worn for religious or cultural reasons are permitted.
* College ties and blazer badges are available from reception
Jewellery, if worn, should be discreet and must be removed for PE, and some technology classes for safety reasons.
- Black T shirt.
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms (no leggings, no hoodies).
- Suitable footwear (trainers with non-marking soles indoors).
- Gum shield and shin pads.
- Extremes of fashion and makeup, including hair colour and style, are not permitted.
- Hooded tops are not permitted in school.
- All students are expected to be prepared for learning with a suitable bag to carry their books, and containing basic equipment (pen, pencil, ruler, etc).
- Please note that mobile phones will be confiscated if seen in lessons. Please leave phones at home in emergencies, your child can be contact via the college office on 0116 282 4326.