Another 'explosive' Fullhurst open evening attended by over 250 familes!
We had the highest turn out we have ever had and feedback about the college, staff and students could not have been more positive!
Deciding upon the right secondary school for your child is arguably one of the most important decisions parents make. Choosing Fullhurst means that you will give your child the very best chance of succeeding academically and in the wide variety of vocational, sporting, arts, leadership and other opportunities we offer to our students.
It was a pleasure to meet over 250 year 5 and 6 pupils and their parents last night, who in addition to meeting our staff and students, viewing facilities, work and resources, were able to take part in a whole host of exciting activities including experiments, demonstrations and quizzes.
If you were unable to make our open evening don’t worry! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 282 4326 to arrange a date and time to visit.
Here are just a few images and comments received:
- It's awesome ! I want to come to this school.
- Excellent. Very helpful students who were a pleasure to talk with.
- Very good talk from headteacher explaining new building.
- Very informative evening and very helpful students and staff.
- Very welcoming and well organised!
- I really appreciate the amount of effort put into the evening, all of the departments were really interesting and engaging.
- Great, really good for the children to get a feel for the school.