All students will get the opportunity to chose some of the GCSE subjects that they will study in Years 10 and 11 at Fullhurst.
They will begin to make these decisions early in 2021 and will be given all information that they need to make these decisions in advance of the deadline in March 2021. We will also communicate with parents throughout this process.
We are currently waiting to confirm the plans for the Parent’s Options Evening in February 2021 and will update this page once these plans have been agreed.
Important things to consider in the Options Process
- What you would like to do in the future.
- Subjects that you enjoy.
- Subjects that you are successful in.
- Talking to subject teachers about what the GCSE or Technical Award involves.
Things not to consider:
- Doing just what your friends have picked
- Wanting to be taught by certain teachers.
All students will study the mandatory PE lessons with the opportunity to gain a BTEC Sport qualification.
If you have any questions about the options process at Fullhurst, please contact main reception on 0116 282 4326.