Please be advised that the uniform is slightly different for those students joining the school on the Fosse Campus in September 2019. Please see our Family handbook which can be found here.
It is our policy that all students wear the college uniform when attending college, representing the college, or when participating in a college organised event outside normal college hours. Wearing uniform fosters a sense of community and belonging, promotes a sense of pride in the college and makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
Fullhurst Community College uniform is:
Black tailored trousers or knee length skirt (not jeans, leggings or fashion items). Knee length branded skirt for year 7.
White shirt or blouse with collar - must button to the neck
Black blazer with college badge*
Black V-neck sweater (to be worn under the blazer when it is cold)
Plain black footwear (no canvas shoes, high heels or fashion items). Black leather/polishable shoes only for new year 7 (no trainers)
Plain headscarves or caps worn for religious or cultural reasons are permitted
* College ties and blazer badges are available from reception
Jewellery, if worn, should be discreet and must be removed for PE, and some technology classes for safety reasons
- Black T shirt
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms (no leggings, no hoodies)
- Suitable footwear (trainers with non-marking soles indoors)
- Gum shield and shin pads
- Extremes of fashion and makeup, including hair colour and style, are not permitted
- Hooded tops are not permitted in school
- Parents can purchase Fullhurst Community College uniform from Uniform Direct on Humberstone Gate, Leicester or online at: http://www.uniform-direct.com/acatalog/Fullhurst-Community-College.html
- College uniform items can also be purchased at most major supermarkets chains.
- Ties (£3.00) and blazer badges (£1.00) can be purchased from main reception.
- All students are expected to be prepared for learning with a suitable bag to carry their books, and containing basic equipment (pen, pencil, ruler, etc)
- Please note that mobile phones will be confiscated if seen in lessons
Please leave phones at home in emergencies, your child can be contact via the college office on 0116 282 4326